GGL Security has been providing security services in Ireland for 25 years.
We are now recruiting for the position of full-time Corporate Security Officer in Swords, Co. Dublin.
The site is a multinational company in a prestigious modern facility.
Our security officer is often the point of contact a visitor to the site interacts with. We are looking for friendly and experienced security officers to join our team. Here are some of the attributes we are looking for:
· Confident and well presented
· Excellent communication skills
· Good telephone manner
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Email
· Excellent attention to detail
· Experience of Access Control and CCTV system usage
· Ability to follow operating procedures and identify possible risks
Duties will include internal checks, control room duties, car park and external patrols, preparation and submission of reports, issuing of badges, and operation of on-site CCTV system. Candidate must have previous guarding experience have a verifiable employment history, and must hold a PSA licence.
Sunday and night allowances paid. Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Apply with CV to email@example.com