ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre) Controller – GGL Security
Full-time position in the GGL International Monitoring Centre, Limerick
GGL Monitoring Services Ltd. is currently recruiting an ARC Controller to be based in our International Monitoring Centre in Limerick. The position involves shift work and weekend duties over a 24/7/365 period.
Training will be provided and you will be working as part of a dedicated team, providing Alarm/CCTV Monitoring and Logistics Tracking facilities to a wide customer base.
- Available to work on a shift rota basis, across days/nights and weekends.
- Possess confident and articulate telephone skills.
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite. ECDL Certified or similar.
- Available for Garda Vetting including five year history check.
- Application to PSA as ARC Controller. (See further details at https://www.psa.gov.ie/)
- Security industry knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com with reference ‘GGL ARC Controller Vacancy’ in the subject line.