GGL Security Ireland Ltd. – Dublin
GGL Security is one of the leading providers of Security Services in Ireland, and we have an immediate requirement for Full Time and Part Time Security Officers in Dublin 12 (industrial sites – not retail).
GGL Security provides a wide range of services across the country and has built its reputation on providing innovative and bespoke security solutions to the corporate, healthcare, shopping centre, manufacturing, IT and industrial sectors. Allied to our Static and mobile operations is our licensed monitoring centre operating 24 x 7 to ensure we go the extra mile in monitoring and protecting the premises and assets of our customers.
If you would like to work as part of our team, please forward your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter and supporting documents.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a valid static PSA licence.
- Be available to provide 5 year verifiable history checks
- Be fluent in written & spoken English.
Working pattern consists of:
- Days / Nights / Weekends
- Availability at short notice would be an advantage
- Additional hours may be required from time to time to support customer based activities
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting for duty on time in full uniform.
- Protecting assets and property.
- Checking that the location is secured.
- Dealing with customer visitors and guests in a courteous manner.
- Reporting all incidents to your supervisor and/or emergency services.
- Reporting any faults on site to your supervisor and/or safety representative.
- Carrying out all site orders with diligence.
Full training will be provided.
Successful applicants will be mature and must hold a current valid PSA Licence, they will be fluent in English both spoken and written. The ability to greet customer visitors in a friendly and professional manner is essential along with the ability to exercise good judgement. A team player with a positive outlook and keen to provide customer satisfaction. A clean driving licence would be an advantage.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, we would be delighted to speak with you and arrange an interview, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org