Permanent position available, as part of an ARC monitoring team, based in the GGL ARC in Limerick City. This is a 24/7 position with shift work and weekends required.
GGL are now recruiting a Controller for our monitoring ARC in Limerick. You need to be able to work on a shift basis, across both days and nights, including weekends, according to the rotas.
Essentially, you will need confident telephone communication skills to be capable of dealing with a wide variety of our customers’ requirements, excellent keyboard skills and good attention to detail.
Training will be provided and it is essential that you are available to work any day and night shifts, including weekends.
You will be working as part of a small and dedicated team in providing systems monitoring using Alarm, CCTV and GPS tracking platforms including management services and customer support.
This is a high tech environment. Working in our control room, the role of the ARC Controller will be to monitor, respond and manage all electronic monitoring services including, but not limited to – Alarm, CCTV and GPS logistics tracking systems employed in the Global Supply Chain arena servicing our Irish and international customers.
Current Techologies include:
- Patriot Intruder Alarm receiving platform
- Immix CCTV receiving Platform
- Multiple Logistic Tracking Platforms including GGL bespoke technologies.
- Security industry knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative to proactively resolve issues or problems.
- Strong level of English. Foreign language an advantage.
- Strong level of PC literacy essential including Microsoft Office.
- Five year checkable record.
- Successful candidate will either already be PSA licensed or must immediately apply for the PSA security Guard ( Monitoring Centre ) category licence. Garda Vetting will apply.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ‘GGL ARC Controller Vacancy’ in the subject line.